Winterfest Beer Tour
The Annual Winterfest Beer Tour is one of the most popular events at Winterfest. It’s a great way to experience many of the different, wonderful restaurants and pubs in the area. Make sure you grab a little grub along with your beer flight (or two) and get a taste of Hawley!
Alright, so here’s how it all works:
- Each participating establishment has come up with a “theme” for their beer flight. Each flight of beer is comprised of a sampling or tasting of 3 or 4 different beers that fit that theme.
- At your first stop, make sure you grab a Beer Tour Card and get that bar to stamp your card.
- Over the course of the weekend (Fri – Sun), try 6 flights – each one from a different establishment.
- Then head on over to the Wallenpaupack Visitors Center and exchange your tour card for one of our awesome, commemorative BEER TOUR pint glass!
MOST IMPORTANTLY – Designated Drivers!
- We want everyone to be safe and responsible partaking in the Winterfest Beer Tour, so please drink responsibly and get yourself a reliable designated driver!
- AND there’s something in it for you too, admirable Designated Driver, aka superhero, if you fill out the form below you’ll be entered to win some great Winterfest prizes!
Beer Tour Locations
#6 The Ridge@Hotel Belvidere
#10 The Settlers Inn
#22 The Dock on Wallenpaupack
#36 Cora’s 1850 Bistro
#21 The Pines Tavern
#24 Pat’s Bar
#20 The Boathouse Restaurant
#3 Cocoon Coffee House
#2 Gresham’s Chop House
#34 Wallenpaupack Brewery
#3 Hopping Eagle